A top quality manufacturer to the hearth industry for over 20 years, Metal Fab offers a stainless steel liner made of type 316L, including fittings. The liner is made with a four-layer overlap crimp design and is so flexible you get a complete lining system in a box! This means your liner can ship less expensively via UPS or FED EX.
Kit Includes: liner, long snouted tee & tee cap, critter cap, flat top flashing and storm collar. You can substitute a sleeve for the tee/tee cap if you need to make a direct connection to a top-vent appliance. Please specify “tee” or “sleeve” when you order. Insulation is NOT included in the kit. Also specify your pipe kit length.
- Liner is made with overlap crimp design.
- Liners are manufactured with 316L stainless steel.
- All fittings are precision made form 316L stainless steel.
- Tested and listed by Underwriters Laboratories to the stringent 1777 standard.
- Insulate with foil faced ceramic fiber blanket or Thermix.
- LIFETIME plus warranty.
A TEE is used when connecting to a rear-vent appliance or going through a wall thimble.
A SLEEVE is used when connecting to a top-vent appliance such as a wood stove insert.
Insulate Your Chimney Liner – We strongly recommend insulating your liner. Insulating your liner will make it draft better, stay cleaner, and reduce the risk of chimney fire due to creosote build-up.